EDITOR' S LETTER #1

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!  
2016 is going to be exceptional. 
I'm sure of it.

My goals for 2015 were to build my blog/raise my viewership, publish articles, pitch like crazy and secure a writing job. Well, 3 out of 4 ain't bad. 

As 2015 came to an end, for the first time, I resolved to wipe the slate clean. And by wipe the slate clean I mean forgive, move on, let go, live and let live. Change the narrative of my life by employing every cliche known to man. In fact, I vow to let go of every unfortunate event of the past seven years. 

Whether you know it or not that's saying a lot.

That said, I take with me the incredible momentum of Brooklyn Chateau, my fiction writing, my loving/lovely daughters, my husband and those nearest to my heart. 

In 2016, my goals are essential:

  • Write.
  • Expand/enhance/increase readership-Brooklyn Chateau.
  • Take TOWNSPEOPLE international. 
  • Secure professional writing jobs.
  • Secure writing agent.
  • Sell articles/essays to Vogue, The New Yorker and New York Times (and a host of other reputable publications.)
  • Sell/publish collection of short stories. 
  • Follow the path of leaders.
  • Create passive income.
  • Say NO to things that don't matter. Say YES to things that do.
  • Travel as often as possible.
  • Keep a healthy mind, body and soul.
  • Work hard and have fun doing so!
On that note, THANKS for reading, sharing and commenting. And many wishes for a prosperous new year!


Brooklyn Chateau




Comments

Popular Posts